- 1995: RUG Leerwijzer (learning to learn for students)
- 2007: ELEC E-learning guide (how to develop e-learning modules)
- 2009: VOKA Evoleren (blended learning for SME’s)
- 2010: VOKA Wegwijs met competenties (Competence management for SME’s)
- 2011: VOKA Van ondernemer tot overnemer (Acquisitions approach for SME’s)
European Research projects
2006-2008: ELEC: member of steering committee
ELEC is a Development Partnership within the EQUAL initiative.
The project was initiated by BE-ODL (Belgian Network for Open and Distance Learning) and is aimed to promote e-learning through the development of 2 digital instruments directed towards e-learners and e-content developers.
2006-2008: SME-NET: member of steering committee
SME-NET is a Development Partnership within the EQUAL initiative. The project was initiated by VOKA-VEV and is aimed to stimulate new ways of learning within SME’s in order to enhance competitiveness. It includes a research phase, an SME-guide and a learning market portal.
2010-2011: Koopera: facilitator
Koopera is an ESF project with the aim to export the Plato Learning Network methodology to Eastern European countries. (Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia).